Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Things I heart


MilkDiapers, descriptive name I know! I first found out about this product from the Pioneer Woman . (if you don't follow her, you must start this instant) I initially thought a reusable nursing pad would be disgusting, but since the Pioneer Woman raved of them, I had to give them a try.
They are really nice, so much softer than the disposable, and they don't have that crunch to them that the paper/disposable ones carry. I don't think I could have managed using these the first month after birth, but they work perfectly for me now that my body is predictable. I get by really well with a set of three, I have to do laundry constantly anyway with the two little ones around. They are really great priced, I can only imagine the money I am saving not buying the throw aways.

You can order them from http://milkdiapers.com/. They often send me discount codes since I have placed my order, the next time I have one I will pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment